How to monitor automatic execution?
What is Execution Log?
Execution log is a list of results from scheduled query executions with the status (success/failure) and error message if any. It is very useful to monitor the execution of scheduled queries.
How to monitor execution log?
- If you are enabled auto refresh while creating your query.
- Click on menu button to move Execution Log.
- Click on Execution Logs to check about scheduled query.
after clicking execution log it will display the details about query.
- if the query executed successfully then it will display green coloured success marker.
- otherwise, it is will display the error button. If you want to see error completely click on that error button.