Google Cloud SQL
Google Cloud SQL is a fully-managed database service that makes it easy to set-up, maintain, manage and administer your relational MySQL and PostgreSQL databases in the cloud. Hosted on Google Cloud Platform, Cloud SQL provides a database infrastructure for applications running anywhere.
Connect with Google Cloud SQL from Database Browser
To connect Google Cloud SQL databases following elements are required.
- Instance connection name
- Database name
- User Name
To get the instance name,
- goto https://console.cloud.google.com/
- choose your project
- select SQL under Storage from the side navigation menu
- click on the instance
- You will see the "Instance connection name" as shown in the picture .
In add-on you have to follow below steps,
- First, name your Connection.
- Then , give required elements to establish connection.
- then click on test now to check status of your connection.
- if connection is established successfully then save that connection for query.