What is Database Browser ?
Database Browser is a Google GSuite add-on that makes Google Sheet an awesome new way of browsing your database (RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server and noSQL services like mLab - MongoDB).
You can connect to the database, list the tables, query records of table into Google Sheet with an intuitive and vibrant GUI.
It is product from Jivrus Technologies
Who needs Database Browser ?
- Database Browser is created for making things easier for developers, admin, testers, customers or any one who wants to query/edit database without any coding and display/ store results into Google Sheet.
- This “Database Browser” add-on provides an easy GUI for establishing connection with databases, browsing tables and querying records out to Google Sheet.
- Key Features are
- Manage Connections - Create, test and save connections to databases on the Internet and cloud.
- Manage Queries - Build, execute, save queries and query results into Google Sheet.
- Edit - Edit the data in the database directly from Google Sheet and saving into database
We are on a mission to make it easy to explore databases at the comfort of Google Sheet.
Why Database Browser Stands above?
This “Database Browser” add-on provides an easy GUI for establishing connection with databases, browsing tables and querying records out to Google Sheet.
User can prepare the query by selecting connection, tables, and fields of the table
- User can prepare the query where clause by visually selecting fields and forming conditions
- User can provide a name to the query
- User can execute a query and display/ store results into Google Sheet
- User can list, add, modify, delete queries
- User can edit data directly from Google sheet